• David Eugene Bridgett, 51, of 412 Tazewell Ave., Bluefield, Va., died Monday, Feb. 26, 2007 at Bluefield Regional Medical Center. Funeral arrangements are incomplete at Rodriguez Bluefield Funeral Home, 210 S. College Ave., Bluefield, Va.
• Clyde Looney, 89, of Route 5, Grundy, Va., died Tuesday, Feb. 27, 2007 at Buchanan General Hospital. Virginia Funeral Home of Grundy is in charge of arrangements.
• Melissa Kay Pennington, 36, of Cheesy Creek Road, Elgood, died Tuesday, Feb. 27, 2007 at Princeton Community Hospital. Funeral arrangements are incomplete at Fredeking Funeral Service in Oakvale.
• Frances Wall Tate Ramsey, 81, of Pulaski, Va., formerly of the Clendennin Community near Narrows, Va., died Monday, Feb. 26, 2007 at Pulaski Health and Rehabilitation Center. Kendall Funeral Home in Pembroke, Va. is in charge of arrangements.
Kenneth Hugh Barret
PRINCETON — Kenneth Hugh Barret, 52, of 700 Princeton Avenue in Princeton, passed away on Saturday, Feb. 24, 2007 at his residence.
Born Oct. 29, 1954 in Bluefield, he was the son of Stella Ferguson Martin of Rocky Gap. Va. and the late John Morgan Barret. He was the owner-operator of Ken's House of Hair in Princeton was a graduate of Bluefield High School and Little French Beauty Academy in Bluefield. He was of the Baptist faith.
In addition to his father, his stepfather, grandparents, three uncles and one niece preceded him in death.
Additional survivors include two sisters, Mary Emily Mullins and husband Darrell of Radford, Va. and Virginia Ruth Dale and husband Larry of Clarkston, Wash.; one brother, Rawley Dale Martin of Blacksburg, Va.; two nephews, Larry Dale and Rawley Martin; and two nieces, Melissa Dale and Whitney Mullins.
Funeral services will be conducted at 7:00 p.m. Thursday, March 1, 2007 at the George W. Seaver Chapel of Seaver Funeral Home in Princeton with Pastor Rita Neal and Pastor Joyce Tedder officiating. Friends may call at the funeral home from 5:00 p.m. until the service hour on Thursday. In keeping with Mr. Barret’s wishes, the body will be cremated following the service.
- Obituary Archives
- Kimberly Michelle Gillespie
- Oakley Kenneth Davidson
- Levi James Harris
- Maria Evangelino Ezquivel De Guerrero
- Louis E. Luke, Sr.
- Lillian Lee Hatfield Greer
- Michael Ray Pensule
Yvonne Rose Craig
SALEM, Va. — Yvonne Rose Craig, 66, of Salem and formerly of Lafayette, VA, passed away Sunday, April 20, 2014.
Ms. Bessie Stacy Keene
CEDAR BLUFF, Va. — Ms. Bessie Stacy Keene, age 92, of Cedar Bluff, Virginia departed from this life on Saturday, April 19, 2014 in a local Richlands hospital.
Vertie Lee Stiltner Clevinger
MAXIE, Va. — Vertie Lee Stiltner Clevinger, 80 years of age, of Maxie, VA, passed away Saturday, April 19, 2014 at the Pikeville Medical Center, Pikeville, KY, following an extended illness.
- More Obituary Archives Headlines