• Noah Preston Bradley, 86, of Narrows, Va., died Monday, Feb. 6, 2006. Funeral services will be held at 11 a.m. Thursday at the Givens Funeral Chapel in Pearisburg, Va. Burial will follow in the Birchlawn Burial Park in Pearisburg.
• Mr. Robert Frank Goff, 53, of Council, Va., died Tuesday, Feb. 7, 2006 in a Bristol, Tenn. hospital. Funeral arrangements are incomplete at Honaker Funeral Home, Honaker, Va.
• Stanley Powers, 26, of 332 Tazewell Ave., Bluefield, Va., died Tuesday, Feb. 7, 2006 at Tazewell Community Hospital in Tazewell, Va. Funeral arrangements are being handled by Cravens-Shires Funeral Home in Bluewell.
• Louise June Scott, 78, a resident of the GlenWood Park Retirement Village, Princeton, died Wednesday, Feb. 8, 2006 at Princeton Community Hospital. Arrangements are incomplete at the Memorial Funeral Directory and Cremation Center on the Athens Road in Princeton.
Ronald Clyde Belcher
MORGANTOWN — Ronald Clyde Belcher, 54, of 621 Cheat Road in Morgantown, formerly of Princeton, died Sunday, Feb. 5, 2006 at the Veteran's Administration Medical Center in Pittsburgh, Pa.
Born April 5, 1951 in Princeton, he was the son of Violet Taylor Belcher of Princeton and the late Clyde Mason Belcher. He was self-employed and was a member of the First Christian Church in Princeton. He was a U.S. Air Force veteran.
Additional survivors include one daughter, Emily Belcher of Morgantown; one son, Aaron Williams and wife Cari of Morgantown; two grandchildren, Caitlyn Mae Williams and Robert Williams; one sister, Nancy Chambers and husband Richard of Atlanta, Ga.; and one brother, Donald Belcher of Princeton.
In keeping with Mr. Belcher's wishes, the body has been cremated and there will be no services.
Friends may visit with the family from 6 p.m. until 8 p.m. today at Seaver Funeral Home in Princeton.
Memorial contributions may be made to the American Cancer Society, 1808 Jefferson St., Bluefield, WV 24701 or to the Ridgedale Athletic Association, C/O Ridgedale Elementary, 1550 Goshen Road, Morgantown, WV 26508.
- Obituary Archives
Leonard (Bob) R. Richard Jr.
SUMMERFIELD, Fla. — Leonard (Bob) R. Richard, Jr., 69, went to be with the Lord Thursday, April 17, 2014.
Rev. Aaron Thomas Godfrey
CHICAGO, Ill. — Rev. Aaron Thomas (Tommy) Godfrey, of Chicago, formerly of Bluefield, W.Va. made his transition on Wednesday, April 16, 2014 in the Vistas Hospice Unit of Mercy Hospital in Chicago.
Earl French Hadden
WILMINGTON, N.C. — Earl French Hadden, of Wilmington, NC died April 17, 2014 at Lower Cape Fear Hospice and Life Care Center.
Frances Loredith Yates
BIG ROCK, Va. — Frances Loredith Yates, Age 77, Big Rock, Virginia passed away on Friday, April 18, 2014 at Heritage Hall Nursing Home, Grundy, Virginia.
Sonja Fay Kirk Davis
NORTH TAZEWELL, Va. — Sonja Fay Kirk Davis, age 36, of North Tazewell, VA died Thursday, April 10, 2014 at her home.
Lurinda Virginia Whittaker Walters
BLUEFIELD — Lurinda Virginia Whittaker Walters, 87, of Bluefield, died Sunday, April 13, 2014 Kissito Healthcare of Bland County in Bastian, VA.
Janice Ann Ollis
BLUEFIELD — Janice Ann Ollis, 61, of Bluefield, formerly of Bramwell, passed away Sunday, April 13, 2014 at the home of her daughter.
Helen JoAnn Lester
PANTHER — Helen JoAnn Lester, know to most as "Grandma", 76, of Panther, WV, passed away peacefully April 17, 2014 at her home.
George Pearis Damewood III
WARRENTON, Va. — George Pearis Damewood III of Warrenton, VA passed away April 16, 2014 at Sunrise Assisted Living, VA on his 88th birthday.
Jerry Van Goforth
BRUSHFORK — Jerry Van Goforth 70 of Brushfork, WV passed away Thursday, April 17, 2014 at Bluefield Regional Medical Center in Bluefield, WV.
- More Obituary Archives Headlines
- Leonard (Bob) R. Richard Jr.