Bluefield Daily Telegraph, Bluefield, WV

Local News

November 23, 2012

Brush fire spreads to Tazewell County mobile home, no injuries reported

FALLS MILLS, Va. —  No injuries were reported after a single-wide home burned off Falls Mills Road Friday.

The fire, which was reported at 4:10 p.m., started after an unattended brush fire spread to an outbuilding and then to the home 20 to 30 feet away, according to Chief Jim Hardy of the Bluefield, Va. Fire Department.

More details to come.

1
Text Only
Local News
National and World
Newspaper Deivery Routes Available
Sister Newspapers' News
Facebook
Local News Videos