- Toilet tech fair tackles global sanitation woes
- Chew on this
- Why contests make us better
- It’s not just your grandmother’s matzo anymore
Fun and beautiful maps of the world made from signature regional foods
Food stylist Caitlin Levin and photographer Henry Hargreaves have collaborated on a series of food-based country maps composed of signature national ingredients.
- Designer Scott, girlfriend of Jagger, found dead
- Critters and a war movie on date night
- Eating right
- Iraqi bill to legalize child marriage criticized
Researchers tackle mystery of how some snakes can fly
Flying snakes sound like creatures from a bad B-movie, but these serpents are elegant gliders that have evolved a special skill that sets them apart. In two new studies, engineers have used simulations to try to decipher how the wingless reptile manages to remain airborne despite its lack of flight appendages.
- More Lifestyles Headlines