- Hunter's cuisine
- Dog of War: Meet 'Call of Duty’s’ new barkout star
15 ways to use leftover Halloween candy
Do Halloween festivities leave you with a surplus of candy each year? Repurpose all that sugary goodness with these Pinterest recipes, then share your creations family and friends.
Not scared to spend on Halloween: Candy, costumes by the numbers
Sixty-six percent of adults will celebrate Halloween in 2013, spending an estimated $6.9 billion dollars on the holiday, down from $8 billion in 2012. Some people will go all-out, including dressing up their pets, while others will just hand out candy at their doors.
- 15 hot toys to help kick off your Christmas shopping Toys R Us has once again unveiled its annual "Hot Toys" list for holiday shoppers. Check out what it has dubbed the "Fabulous 15" and find more at toysrus.com/hottoys.
- Beckley woman starting theater group
- State Fair of Virginia returns to its ag roots
- The magic and danger of fog
- The big screen
- PHOTOS: Scare up a new, spook-tacular Halloween costume Looking for something different this year? Spirit has rolled out its new 2013 Halloween costumes, featuring some of our favorite pop culture moments.
- More Lifestyles Headlines