- Latest Updates
Study says too much protein could lead to early death
Even as researchers warned of the health risks of high-protein diets in middle age, they said eating more protein actually could be a smart move for people over 65.
Do flu shots cause runny noses?
The vaccine used in the study is similar to FluMist, of which 13 million doses were distributed in the United States this year. The work helps explain why runny noses were an occasional aftereffect of FluMist in clinical trials.
Winter stifles pollen, but other pests can make allergies worse now
Most people don't consider allergies the cause of their coldlike symptoms in the winter, because the cause of most respiratory allergies — pollen — is usually not drifting about in cold and snowy climes. Yet some of the most common allergies are to indoor things.
- W. Va. spill company hires firm to keep its data
- Official looking into Va. senator’s attack resigns
VIDEO: Museum removes Corvettes from sinkhole
The National Corvette Museum in Kentucky has started removing cars from a giant sinkhole that opened beneath the museum last month and swallowed up eight prized cars like they were toys.
VIDEO: New 'Dancing With the Stars' cast unveiled
The highly anticipated cast of the new season of ABC's hit reality show was revealed Tuesday on "Good Morning America."
- Researchers: 1 in 9 Virginians born outside US
- Putin: Russia has right to use force in Ukraine
- Trial set in robbery of ex-NFL player in W.Va.
- More Latest Updates Headlines
- Study says too much protein could lead to early death