- Latest Updates
Allergies are the real midlife crisis
One of the biggest mysteries is why the disease comes and goes, and then comes and goes again. People tend to experience intense allergies between the ages of 5 and 16, then get a couple of decades off before the symptoms return in the 30s, only to diminish around retirement age.
- McAuliffe announces 500 jobs coming to central Va.
- Classes resume at high school rocked by stabbings
- All ’View’ co-hosts will salute Barbara Walters
- Frothy fun: dyeing Easter eggs in shaving cream
- Va. Tech pays US fines related to ’07 killings
- Rahall raises $324k in WVa’s 3rd; Jenkins, $194k
- Report: High-quality child care lacking in W.Va.
- Plea hearing set for Va. college shooting suspect
- Racial slur found in theater owned by W.Va. State
- More Latest Updates Headlines
- Allergies are the real midlife crisis