- Latest Updates
- Capito wants US 35 upgrade finished in W.Va.
- FBI visits W.Va. co. that hauled chemicals
- W.Va. plans ’pothole blitz’ to address road damage
- Feds: Dominion nuke plants operated safely in 2013
- Bill aimed at celebratory gunshots heads to Va gov
- Amber alert extended to W.Va.
- Girl Scouts asked to end partnership with Barbie
Lilly's diabetes drug rejected by FDA
A diabetes pill developed by Eli Lilly and Boehringer Ingelheim was rejected by U.S. regulators because of previously disclosed manufacturing deficiencies at a German plant that hadn't been resolved.
Staples to close 225 stores as online competition hurts sales
Staples Inc., the largest U.S. office-supplies chain, will close as many as 12 percent of its North American stores and cut as much as $500 million in costs as online competition continues to hurt sales.
Facebook cracking down on illegal gun sales planned on site
Facebook is cracking down on illegal gun sales planned through its website, seeking to prevent criminal activity and setting a precedent other social- media sites could follow.
- More Latest Updates Headlines