When the lights went out a few minutes into the second half of Super Bowl 2013, NOLA.com out of New Orleans had the details on everything going on, both funny and serious, inside the Mercedes-Benz Superdome.
- Latest Updates
- Charges dismissed against Va deputy who killed dog
- E-cigarettes: Fresh air or smoke and mirrors?
Researchers tackle mystery of how some snakes can fly
Flying snakes sound like creatures from a bad B-movie, but these serpents are elegant gliders that have evolved a special skill that sets them apart. In two new studies, engineers have used simulations to try to decipher how the wingless reptile manages to remain airborne despite its lack of flight appendages.
- Electricity returning to customers in Mercer, McDowell, Tazewell
- Miranda Lambert ’ready to rock’ as she preps album
- Newtown gunman’s dad opens up in magazine article
- Powerful quake shakes N. California; no injuries
- Defense set to grill accuser in Army sex case
- Parents of Va. inmate who has cancer seek clemency
- Engine sputter heard before W.Va. plane crash
- More Latest Updates Headlines