A short Vine video captured the moment a pickup truck and trailer veered into a median and ramped over a guardrail into a creek in Michigan, according to the Lansing State Journal.
The driver, a 59-year-old Kentwood man, was transported to the hospital with serious injuries after the pickup he was driving veered into a median and launched over a guardrail into a creek, according to Ingham County Sheriff’s Sgt. Matthew Flint. The driver was extricated from the pickup, which was towing a utility trailer carrying a riding lawn mower.
- Latest Updates
- Retail group urges youth electronic cigarettes ban
- McDowell man charged after dead dogs found at residence
- Snow returns, bringing slick conditions and some accidents
- La. mom charged with death of Down syndrome son
- New locomotive joins Norfolk Southern fleet
- Va. man pleads guilty to moonshine charges
- Bald eagle hit by train in New River Gorge
- Ex-W.Va. Jr. ROTC teacher sentenced for sex abuse
- Concord University announces finalist for president
- 2 NYC buildings collapse in explosion, 1 dead
- More Latest Updates Headlines