Four-year-old Adelaide Ames was having trouble sleeping recently, so her father Benjamin found a charming way to distract her. He decided to replace the imaginary fireworks in her head with a version of "Tonight You Belong to Me," complete with backup on a pink ukulele. The resulting video has received more than 1.5 million views on YouTube over the past week.
Father-daughter duet: 'Tonight You Belong to Me'
- Latest Updates
- East River Mountain Tunnel still closed following major two-state fire emergency
- slideshow: Tractor Trailer Fire in East River Mountain Tunnel 7/25/14
- Gaza sides agree to lull but truce efforts stall
- ‘There was no visibility, zero:’ Two firefighters injured as smoke engulfs East River Mountain Tunnel
- NJ man sentenced in fatal college party shooting
- Va. birthplace of Secretariat stages reunion
- W.Va. workers’ comp premiums projected to decline
- East River Mountain Tunnel engulfed in cloud of smoke as tractor trailer burns
- Grant extends life of U.Va. theology program
- Va. Gov.: Blessing more didn’t die in tornado
- More Latest Updates Headlines