Four-year-old Adelaide Ames was having trouble sleeping recently, so her father Benjamin found a charming way to distract her. He decided to replace the imaginary fireworks in her head with a version of "Tonight You Belong to Me," complete with backup on a pink ukulele. The resulting video has received more than 1.5 million views on YouTube over the past week.
Father-daughter duet: 'Tonight You Belong to Me'
- Latest Updates
- Alcohol sales up in Va.; ABC sees record profit
- McDonnell asks $11M for Va slave history site
- Former Bluefield church youth volunteer arrested on 38 counts of child sexual abuse
Viral video: Auburn fan's Christmas light show features Iron Bowl radio call
Auburn fan Robert Burton of Fayetteville, Ga., went all out to combine his holiday decorating with a celebration of the Tigers’ Iron Bowl win over Alabama. His Christmas light display includes a radio call of the final play in one of college football's most dramatic finishes.
- Princeton police find more than $400,000 in marijuana at city residence
Judges deny chimpanzees 'personhood'
Three lawsuits filed last week that attempted to achieve "legal personhood" for four chimpanzees living in New York have been struck down.
- W.Va. GOP executive director resigns
- Amtrak train collides with vehicle in Virginia
- W.Va. board approves school calendar changes
- Attorney to run as independent in Va. House race
- More Latest Updates Headlines