From chicken nuggets to math problems, these are eight of the strangest non-emergency 911 calls.
A Florida woman calls 911 three times to complain that her local McDonald's is out of chicken nuggets. (March 2009)
Burger King complaint
A woman calls 911 after she is unable to get the hamburger she wants at Burger King.
Locked in car
A woman in Kissimmee, FL, calls 911 claiming to be locked inside her car. (March 2009)
A Connecticut man calls 911 to ask how much trouble he could get into for growing marijuana. (February 2011)
Out of cigarettes
A woman in Texas calls 911 asking for cigarettes. (February 2013)
A four-year-old girl calls 911 asking for help with her math.
Ride to liquor store
A man in Florida calls 911 requesting a ride to the liquor store.
Drunk driver report
A Wisconsin woman calls to turn in a drunk driver--herself. (October 2009)
- Latest Updates
- Memorial Candle light service for victims of the Accident on U.S. Route 52 in Brushfork
- Volunteers work on W.Va. trail’s last segment
- State oversight may tame California pot shops
- American chestnuts still exist in Virginia forests
- W.Va. Senate puts Future Fund growth on hold
- Four Seasons Women's Conference wants women to take a chance
- W.Va. sends abortion bill to governor
- Chemical-spill bill passes W.Va. legislature
- W.Va. legislature OK's $1,000 teacher pay raise
- More Latest Updates Headlines