Looking dapper in a tiny tan pinstripe suit and orange shirt, a 2-year-old boy with only weeks to live served as the best man for his parents' Pennsylvania wedding.
- Latest Updates
Wal-Mart to cut prices more aggressively in back-to-school push
What we get wrong about millennials living at home
If the media is to be believed, America is facing a major crisis. "Kids," some age 25, 26, or even 30 years old, are living out of their childhood bedrooms and basements at alarmingly high numbers. The hand-wringing overlooks one problem: It's all overblown.
- Applications available for W.Va. bear gun season
- Va. Lottery warns consumers of lottery scams
- Search for hooded robber continues in Tazewell County
- Appeals court in Va. upholds health care subsidies
- Meningitis diagnosis prompted W.Va. clinic probe
- Tropical depression moving westward in Atlantic
- Planting in the Mercer Street Community Garden Tuesday July 22, 2014
- Law enforcement officers trainined in pseudoephedrine tracking
- More Latest Updates Headlines
- Wal-Mart to cut prices more aggressively in back-to-school push