An eyewitness named Gordon described to reporter Sara Welch that he heard heavy gunfire and hit the ground to avoid being shot.
- Latest Updates
- Driver stops to help ducklings, gets $100 ticket
- Md. parents allegedly locked up autistic twin sons
- Report: Well-being of W.Va. children improves
- Authorities identify body found in Virginia river
- Falcon that hit Richmond building to lose eye
Three -judge panel denies petition to remove McDowell County magistrate from office
Petition to remove McDowell County magistrate denied.
- Police investigate 2 bodies found at Evington home
- Ex-W.Va. agency worker pleads guilty to fraud
- Free clinic in Wise County treats more than 2,500
- W.Va. inmate who escaped in May captured in Va.
- More Latest Updates Headlines