Tropical Storm Karen weakened Friday, with sustained winds of just 50 mph, as it approached the northern Gulf Coast. It is expected to make landfall Sunday, likely somewhere along the Alabama coastline.
- Latest Updates
- Law enforcement officers trainined in pseudoephedrine tracking
- Independent Rabel joins Mooney-Casey race in W.Va.
- Driver stops to help ducklings, gets $100 ticket
- Md. parents allegedly locked up autistic twin sons
- Report: Well-being of W.Va. children improves
- Authorities identify body found in Virginia river
- Falcon that hit Richmond building to lose eye
Three -judge panel denies petition to remove McDowell County magistrate from office
Petition to remove McDowell County magistrate denied.
- Police investigate 2 bodies found at Evington home
- Ex-W.Va. agency worker pleads guilty to fraud
- More Latest Updates Headlines