The FAA is trying to determine if some students violated any rules when they performed a popular dance during a flight from Colorado Springs to San Diego. Members of the Colorado College Ultimate team did the "Harlem Shake" in the aisles.
- Latest Updates
- Oil slicks spotted in hunt for jet with 239 aboard
- W.Va. Senate OKs public breastfeeding
- W.Va. House gives counties power in meth fight
- W.Va. House moves bill to protect teacher planning
- W.Va. highway employee charged with lying to FBI
VIDEO: Michigan woman's death, mummified body hidden by auto-pay for six years
The mummified body of a Michigan woman was discovered in the backseat of her car approximately six years after her death. The body was only found after the bank that foreclosed on the home ordered work on the property.
VIDEO: Chrysler orders community college to crush rare Dodge Viper
Students at a community college in Washington are fighting to save a rare Dodge Viper given to them by the Chrysler Corporation. The company now says it must be destroyed for legal reasons.
- Ukraine doesn’t keep Obama from Florida vacation
- Recalls this week: cameras, heaters, trimmers
- ’Country Roads’ gets W.Va. recognition
- More Latest Updates Headlines