A video posted to YouTube this week shows divers off the coast of California nearly swallowed by humpback whales.
- Latest Updates
Better police needed for college teams enticed to cheat
The NCAA once cracked down on colleges that went too far luring top prospects, then it targeted teams that lathered players with special treatment. That was until the NCAA's get-tough approach backfired, rendering it ineffective and creating an opportunity for those who want to play dirty.
- Has the ipad lost its swag?
Facebook continues moneymaking trend
Facebook seems to have figured out - for now at least - the holy grail for all media right now: how to make money selling mobile ads.
- McAuliffe heads West to fundraiser
- Va. to join higher ed distance learning agreement
Arizona's prolonged lethal injection is fourth in U.S. this year
Arizona's execution of double-murderer Joseph Wood marked the fourth time this year that a state failed to dispatch a convict efficiently, according to the Constitution Project, a bipartisan legal group.3
- Tickets on sale for Marshall rally in Charleston
- W.Va. solid waste programs get $360,000 in grants
- Copperhead killed on W.Va. Capitol grounds
- US issues 186 mining citations in June
- More Latest Updates Headlines
- Better police needed for college teams enticed to cheat