Celebrity chef Paula Deen issues a video apology for her use of a racial slur, the same day that she was a no-show for an appearance on "Today." Deen has come under fire in the past week after she admitted in a deposition for a discrimination lawsuit to using the n-word and telling racist jokes.
- Latest Updates
- Applications available for W.Va. bear gun season
- Va. Lottery warns consumers of lottery scams
- Search for hooded robber continues in Tazewell County
- Appeals court in Va. upholds health care subsidies
- Meningitis diagnosis prompted W.Va. clinic probe
- Tropical depression moving westward in Atlantic
- Planting in the Mercer Street Community Garden Tuesday July 22, 2014
- Law enforcement officers trainined in pseudoephedrine tracking
- Independent Rabel joins Mooney-Casey race in W.Va.
- Driver stops to help ducklings, gets $100 ticket
- More Latest Updates Headlines