Celebrity chef Paula Deen issues a video apology for her use of a racial slur, the same day that she was a no-show for an appearance on "Today." Deen has come under fire in the past week after she admitted in a deposition for a discrimination lawsuit to using the n-word and telling racist jokes.
- Latest Updates
- 2 dead following house fire in W.Va.
Sheriff accused of lying about relationship with prostitute
The sheriff of Clark County, Ind., faces an eight-count federal indictment that accuses him of lying about paying a prostitute for a sex act and giving her a badge so that she could claim a discount rate at a hotel.
Spanx stretches into new territory with jeans, but promised magic is elusive
The Spanx empire of stomach-flattening, thigh-slimming, jiggle-reducing foundation garments has expanded to include what the brand promises is the mother of all body-shaping miracles: Spanx jeans.
Sharknado 2 set to attack viewers tonight
In the face of another "Sharknado" TV movie (the even-more-inane "Sharknado 2: The Second One," premiering Wednesday night on Syfy), there isn't much for a critic to say except to echo what the characters themselves so frequently scream when confronted by a great white shark spinning toward them in a funnel cloud:
- More than 2,000 rally for coal before EPA hearings
- Corbett, coal interests rally before EPA hearings
- Vacations, trips detailed at ex-governor’s trial
- Judge in W.Va. asked to delay gay marriage ruling
- 2 tornadoes occur on same day in West Virginia
- Deadline approaches for claims in W.Va. chem spill
- More Latest Updates Headlines