The first drivable Lego car is made of 500,000 individual pieces and only the tires and parts of the frame aren't made of the blocks.
- Latest Updates
- W.Va. House moves bill to protect teacher planning
- W.Va. highway employee charged with lying to FBI
VIDEO: Michigan woman's death, mummified body hidden by auto-pay for six years
The mummified body of a Michigan woman was discovered in the backseat of her car approximately six years after her death. The body was only found after the bank that foreclosed on the home ordered work on the property.
VIDEO: Chrysler orders community college to crush rare Dodge Viper
Students at a community college in Washington are fighting to save a rare Dodge Viper given to them by the Chrysler Corporation. The company now says it must be destroyed for legal reasons.
- Ukraine doesn’t keep Obama from Florida vacation
- Recalls this week: cameras, heaters, trimmers
- ’Country Roads’ gets W.Va. recognition
VIDEO: Penguin sweaters save birds trapped in oil spills
A wildlife group in Australia is inviting volunteers to knit sweaters for the penguin population it conserves, because it says the sweaters can actually save the lives of birds caught in oil spills.
- Police get warrant for missing Md. girl’s dad
- About a boy who plays the boy on new NBC sitcom
- More Latest Updates Headlines