Fainting is not a rare occurrence at political events, where there are often large crowds and high temperatures. Here's a look at how a few politicians have responded to fainting spectators.
- Latest Updates
- Four injured in two vehicle wreck
- Govt plan aims to keep older drivers safe on road
- Gordon Gee approved as interim president at WVU
- Mingo County man accused of wounding son
- Drug roundup underway in Mercer County
- TV Review: Broadway wins in live ’Sound of Music’
Ellsbury is a businessman in the outfield
Outfielder Jacoby Ellsbury had to consider his short- and long-term future when he agreed to a $153 million, seven-year deal with the Yankees - even if it meant burning the fans back in Boston.
VIDEO: The world's worst 'selfie' snaps
People have been taking the "selfie" trend to the extreme, snapping pictures of themselves at the worst times and in the worst places. One girl, who took a photo of herself with a bridge jumper in the background, may just top the list.
- Fast-food protests return amid push for wage hikes
- 7 apply for Mingo County circuit judge’s seat
- More Latest Updates Headlines