Thousands gather on the National Mall to honor the 50th anniversary of Martin Luther King Jr.'s 'I Have a Dream' speech.
Stars, activists urge to keep MLK fight alive
Actor Jamie Foxx and civil rights activist Rev. Al Sharpton energized the crowd at the 50th anniversary celebration of Martin Luther King Jr.'s 'I Have a Dream' speech.
- Latest Updates
- Mingo County man accused of wounding son
- Drug roundup underway in Mercer County
- TV Review: Broadway wins in live ’Sound of Music’
Ellsbury is a businessman in the outfield
Outfielder Jacoby Ellsbury had to consider his short- and long-term future when he agreed to a $153 million, seven-year deal with the Yankees - even if it meant burning the fans back in Boston.
VIDEO: The world's worst 'selfie' snaps
People have been taking the "selfie" trend to the extreme, snapping pictures of themselves at the worst times and in the worst places. One girl, who took a photo of herself with a bridge jumper in the background, may just top the list.
- Fast-food protests return amid push for wage hikes
- 7 apply for Mingo County circuit judge’s seat
Texas wants background checks for health-care navigators
The counselors tasked with helping uninsured Texans navigate their way through the complicated process of buying health insurance will have to jump through a series of hoops to get licenses under new rules proposed by the Texas Department of Insurance.
- Nelson Mandela dies at age 95
- Top general to teens: Watch what you post online!
- More Latest Updates Headlines