A judge has ordered that post-sex contraception must be available for pre-teens.
- Latest Updates
- All ’View’ co-hosts will salute Barbara Walters
- Frothy fun: dyeing Easter eggs in shaving cream
- Va. Tech pays US fines related to ’07 killings
- Rahall raises $324k in WVa’s 3rd; Jenkins, $194k
- Report: High-quality child care lacking in W.Va.
- Plea hearing set for Va. college shooting suspect
- Racial slur found in theater owned by W.Va. State
- W.Va. regional jails ban touching during visits
- Martinsburg gun law changes get preliminary OK
Tax deduction for a gym membership?
April marks another tax season when millions of Americans will deduct expenses related to home ownership, children and education from their annual tax bill. These deductions exist because of their perceived value to society; they encourage behaviors that keep the wheels of the economy turning. So why shouldn't the tax code be revised to reward preventive health?
- More Latest Updates Headlines