Having a sick child is the worst. All you want to do is make them feel better, and a lot of times it feels like there is very little you can do. Now there are some handy gadgets to help you make your little one feel better sooner without stressing yourself out.
- Latest Updates
- Va. Tech pays US fines related to ’07 killings
- Rahall raises $324k in WVa’s 3rd; Jenkins, $194k
- Report: High-quality child care lacking in W.Va.
- Plea hearing set for Va. college shooting suspect
- Racial slur found in theater owned by W.Va. State
- W.Va. regional jails ban touching during visits
- Martinsburg gun law changes get preliminary OK
Tax deduction for a gym membership?
April marks another tax season when millions of Americans will deduct expenses related to home ownership, children and education from their annual tax bill. These deductions exist because of their perceived value to society; they encourage behaviors that keep the wheels of the economy turning. So why shouldn't the tax code be revised to reward preventive health?
- Figure in Mingo probe sues ex-officials, others
Search teams will send unmanned sub to look for missing Malaysian airliner
Teams searching for a missing Malaysian airliner are planning for the first time to send an unmanned submarine into the depths of the Indian Ocean to look for wreckage, an Australian official leading the multi-nation search said Monday.
- More Latest Updates Headlines