Key contractors on the troubled Healthcare.gov website told Congress Thursday the government failed to fully test the site before it went live. Still, they insist the bugs can be fixed and won't prevent uninsured Americans from getting coverage.
- Latest Updates
- About a boy who plays the boy on new NBC sitcom
- Capito wants US 35 upgrade finished in W.Va.
- FBI visits W.Va. co. that hauled chemicals
- W.Va. plans ’pothole blitz’ to address road damage
- Feds: Dominion nuke plants operated safely in 2013
- Bill aimed at celebratory gunshots heads to Va gov
- Amber alert extended to W.Va.
- Girl Scouts asked to end partnership with Barbie
Lilly's diabetes drug rejected by FDA
A diabetes pill developed by Eli Lilly and Boehringer Ingelheim was rejected by U.S. regulators because of previously disclosed manufacturing deficiencies at a German plant that hadn't been resolved.
Staples to close 225 stores as online competition hurts sales
Staples Inc., the largest U.S. office-supplies chain, will close as many as 12 percent of its North American stores and cut as much as $500 million in costs as online competition continues to hurt sales.
- More Latest Updates Headlines