The Boston Marathon is more than a century old, and has always been one of America's premiere road races. "48 Hours" correspondent Richard Schlesinger takes a look at this great event, which has been changed forever.
- Latest Updates
- Princeton man stands up for coal in Pittsburgh
- Names released in Montcalm shooting incident
One person shot following incident in Montcalm community
Shooting reported in Mercer County.
- Va-area artifacts vie for ’endangered’ designation
- Va. woman admits to concealing stepsister’s body
- W.Va. man admits to stealing dead person’s ID
- Kroger restricts pseudoephedrine sales in W.Va.
- Virginia, student settle ABC lawsuit for $212,500
Sooner or later: Area students prepare their return to school
Summer vacation is winding down soon for some West Virginia students while some Virginia students will have more days off before they have to return to class.
In Mercer County, teachers will return to school on Aug. 4 and students will start on Aug. 7, said Superintendent Deborah Akers of Mercer County Schools.
Standing by coal...
Members of the United Mine Workers of America (UMW) will be gathering today in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, to protest the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency’s (EPA) proposed Clean Power Plan.
- More Latest Updates Headlines