After The New Yorker released an upcoming cover, featuring an image of Sesame Street pals Bert and Ernie cuddled to watch the Supreme Court DOMA ruling, the Internet exploded with reactions ranging from adoration to disgust and everything in between.
- Latest Updates
VIDEO: Five-year-old doesn't want her brother to grow up
Sadie, an adorable 5-year-old from Phoenix, wants her brother to stay young forever, so much so that her emotional reaction to the thought of him getting older has drawn more than 10 million views on YouTube.
Sterling not the only bad owner
Yet, there are a few owners of athletic teams who can give Sterling a run for title of worst in history.
- 1,100 layoffs planned at Alpha coal mines in W.Va.
Grandstands feel a little empty at NASCAR races
Two decades after NASCAR started running at Indianapolis Motor Speedway, the crowds have thinned considerably. It's probably no reflection on the sport's massive following, which stretches from coast to coast, but it surely doesn't NASCAR's image help when the cameras pan across all of those empty seats.
- About 15 UMWA leaders arrested at EPA hearings
- More than 5,000 coal supporters protest EPA rules
- US warns against traveling to Ebola-hit countries
- McDowell man arrested after allegedly exchanging pornographic images with teen girls
- Section of U.S. Route 52 renamed the ‘Dr. William Prudich Memorial Highway’
- Princeton man stands up for coal in Pittsburgh
- More Latest Updates Headlines
- VIDEO: Five-year-old doesn't want her brother to grow up