Three people waiting for a subway train in Boston rescued a man who tumbled off a station platform and onto the tracks. Video shows the man walking straight onto the track, and then three people jumping down and lifting him to safety.
- Latest Updates
Police: Woman calls 911 for a push around mall
Police say a woman was arrested Monday night after she called 911 to request that officers push her around the mall in this Boston suburb.
Bionic arms allow double amputee to do everyday tasks
A utility lineman from Massachusetts miraculously survived a 13,800-volt surge of electricity in 2010 but lost both of his arms to surgery that kept him alive. Today he's picking up and putting down items with bionic arm implants that make his everyday life something he thought it would never be again.
- Potential budget cuts as W.Va. revenues decline
- Luray Caverns gives $50,000 to restore battlefield
- URGENT Lawyer: NY engineer had ’daze’ before train wreck
- Ex-Palestinian negotiator: Israeli deal impossible
- Newtown to release 911 calls from school shooting
- Nigerian man survives three days at bottom of Atlantic
VIDEO: Man found alive in the depths of the ocean
A man spent more than 60 hours trapped in a capsized tugboat at the bottom of the ocean off the coast of Nigeria before being rescued.
Painkillers may curb memory loss from medical marijuana
Medical marijuana can alleviate pain and nausea, but it can also cause decreased attention span and memory loss. A new study in mice finds that taking an over-the-counter pain medication like ibuprofen may help curb these side effects.
- More Latest Updates Headlines
- Police: Woman calls 911 for a push around mall