Sheriff's officials in Boulder County, Colorado say the military has evacuated 1,700 residents out of harms way in the wake of devastating floods that have left many people cut off from the outside world.
- Latest Updates
- 2 dead following house fire in W.Va.
Sheriff accused of lying about relationship with prostitute
The sheriff of Clark County, Ind., faces an eight-count federal indictment that accuses him of lying about paying a prostitute for a sex act and giving her a badge so that she could claim a discount rate at a hotel.
Spanx stretches into new territory with jeans, but promised magic is elusive
The Spanx empire of stomach-flattening, thigh-slimming, jiggle-reducing foundation garments has expanded to include what the brand promises is the mother of all body-shaping miracles: Spanx jeans.
Sharknado 2 set to attack viewers tonight
In the face of another "Sharknado" TV movie (the even-more-inane "Sharknado 2: The Second One," premiering Wednesday night on Syfy), there isn't much for a critic to say except to echo what the characters themselves so frequently scream when confronted by a great white shark spinning toward them in a funnel cloud:
- More than 2,000 rally for coal before EPA hearings
- Corbett, coal interests rally before EPA hearings
- Vacations, trips detailed at ex-governor’s trial
- Judge in W.Va. asked to delay gay marriage ruling
- 2 tornadoes occur on same day in West Virginia
- Deadline approaches for claims in W.Va. chem spill
- More Latest Updates Headlines