After U.S. skier Bode Miller won a bronze medal in Sunday's super-G, he broke down in tears during an interview with NBC's Christin Cooper that drew considerable backlash on social media. Here is a sampling of reaction.
Christin Cooper's post-race interview with Bode Miller
Reaction to Bode Miller interview
- Latest Updates
- Tours mark Virginia Cave Week slated for April 20-26
- Va. justices: Academic emails can be withheld
- End of NYPD Muslim surveillance program applauded
- Police say tossed cigarette may have ignited two tractor trailer fires on I-77
- Gay marriage has second appellate court hearing
Victimized by the 'marriage penalty'
In a few short months, I'll pass the milestone that every little girl dreams of: the day she swears - before family and God, in sickness and in health, all in the name of love - that she's willing to pay a much higher tax rate.
To sleep well, you may need to adjust what you eat and when
Sleep. Oh, to sleep. A good night's sleep is often a struggle for more than half of American adults. And for occasional insomnia, there are good reasons to avoid using medications, whether over-the-counter or prescription.
- McAuliffe shakes up Va. Port Authority board
- Va. small business owners advocate for Medicaid
- 2 W&L students rescued after getting lost hiking
- More Latest Updates Headlines