The president of the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences and actor Chris Hemsworth announce the major category nominees for the 86th annual Academy Awards.
- Latest Updates
- Woman reunited with dog, TV snatched on 1st date
- In Colorado, a pot holiday tries to go mainstream
- Group looks to help stranded I-81 motorists
- A proposal for success
- Shinnston couple charged in infant’s death
- Mayor’s menu filled up: 1 day, 24 restaurants
- Delay won’t quell 2014 wrangling over Keystone XL
- Time not on side of Russia-Ukraine detente deal
Smartphone kill switches are coming
Smartphones need kill switches. It's a relatively easy solution to the pricey (and irritating) problem of smartphone theft. But who would have thought that the big carriers would team up with Apple, Google, Microsoft, Nokia, Samsung and lots of other manufacturers to voluntarily begin adding the technology by July 2015? The cooperative spirit! It makes so much sense!
Biggest student loan profits come from grad students
This week, the Congressional Budget Office projected that the federal government would earn roughly $127 billion from student lending during the next 10 years.
- More Latest Updates Headlines