U.S. Air Force Capt. Hyrum Bronson found a creative way to surprise his family when he returned three weeks early from a tour of duty in Afghanistan. He donned full scuba gear and snuck up on them while they swam at a beach off the coast of Okinawa, Japan.
- Latest Updates
- Governor advises Virginians to prepare for storm
- Thousands seek refuge at Central African airport
- Va. Senate special election set Jan. 7
- Ski fashion: Rainbow of color headed down slopes
VIDEO: Wedding crashed by Ironman, Batman, knights and more
This entertaining wedding featured a duel between knights, cameo appearances by Batman and Ironman, and a wide array of unexpected wedding crashers.
A 67-year-old caroling tradition
Ruthanna Weber, 98, has been organizing a Kenwood, Md., caroling tradition since World War II when she was in the Navy.
- New president selected at Virginia Tech
South Africans mourn Nelson Mandela's death
South Africans flocked to the Johannesburg home of Nelson Mandela to mourn his death and pay tribute to a leader who led the nation out of racial discord by encouraging reconciliation.
- Four injured in two vehicle wreck
- Govt plan aims to keep older drivers safe on road
- More Latest Updates Headlines