The United States Patent and Trademark Office has canceled the trademarks of the Washington Redskins on the basis that it is "disparaging to Native Americans.” Reaction to the decision was, predictably, divided and intense. Here is a sampling from Twitter and YouTube.
The end of 'Redskins?'
- Latest Updates
- Va. workplace death investigated
- Awarded a Pell Grant? Better double-check
- Virginia man convicted in 2007 slaying
- PETA opposes using animals in W.Va. testing
- Virginia doctor facing federal drug charges
- Guilty pleas entered in cockfighting operation
- Va. Gov. McAuliffe to tour tornado damage
- Kanawha commissioners to seek prosecutor’s removal
- Huntington to hire additional police officers
- Northbound I-81 in SW Virginia shut for repairs
- More Latest Updates Headlines