After a week at sea, much of it in conditions described as filthy, most passengers aboard the crippled Carnival Triumph will make it to shore Thursday night, only to face a long bus ride or other travel hassles to get back home.
- Latest Updates
- Alcohol sales up in Va.; ABC sees record profit
- Slide Show Timothy Probert Arrest and Arraignment
- Slide Show Princeton Marijuana Bust
- McDonnell asks $11M for Va slave history site
- Former Bluefield church youth volunteer arrested on 38 counts of child sexual abuse
Viral video: Auburn fan's Christmas light show features Iron Bowl radio call
Auburn fan Robert Burton of Fayetteville, Ga., went all out to combine his holiday decorating with a celebration of the Tigers’ Iron Bowl win over Alabama. His Christmas light display includes a radio call of the final play in one of college football's most dramatic finishes.
- Princeton police find more than $400,000 in marijuana at city residence
Judges deny chimpanzees 'personhood'
Three lawsuits filed last week that attempted to achieve "legal personhood" for four chimpanzees living in New York have been struck down.
- W.Va. GOP executive director resigns
- Amtrak train collides with vehicle in Virginia
- More Latest Updates Headlines