"Argo" and "Les Miserables" won the top awards at this year's Golden Globes. John Blackstone reports on some of the highlights of Hollywood's first big awards show of the year.
- Latest Updates
- Biologists watching fish runs after deadly slide
- Poll: Majority oppose Va. Medicaid expansion
- Oregon gay marriage ban gets day in court
- Kanawha prosecutor barred from child abuse cases
- ’Voice’ winner to perform for Memorial Day in DC
- Autopsy: Martinsburg police shot Va. man 23 times
- Company won’t be cited for W.Va. pipeline blast
- Fayette man sentenced for throwing cats into fire
- U.S. weighs clemency for inmates jailed for 10 years
The waffle taco's biggest enemy isn't McDonald's. It's consumer habits.
Gesturing to Taco Bell, Thompson said McDonald's had "not seen an impact relative to the most recent competitor that entered the [breakfast] space," and that new competition would only make McDonald's pursue breakfast more aggressively.
- More Latest Updates Headlines