Thrillseekers from across the globe converged on Fayetteville for the annual Bridge Day festival. It is the one day a year that it's legal to jump off the 876-foot high span across the New River Gorge.
- Latest Updates
- Police in W.Va. seek suspects in horse strangling
- Feds commit to health studies on spilled chemical
- Vandals hit swimming pool at the Princeton City Park
- US: W.Va. man sold turtles out of state
- Environmental group list top Va. 15 for pollution
- Dirty Girl Mud Run in Charleston canceled
- W.Va. couple face neglect charge in boy’s death
- W.Va. resort to hold public picnic for Saints
Wal-Mart to cut prices more aggressively in back-to-school push
Wal-Mart Stores plans to cut prices more aggressively during this year's back-to-school season and will add inventory to its online store as the chain battles retailers for student spending.
What we get wrong about millennials living at home
If the media is to be believed, America is facing a major crisis. "Kids," some age 25, 26, or even 30 years old, are living out of their childhood bedrooms and basements at alarmingly high numbers. The hand-wringing overlooks one problem: It's all overblown.
- More Latest Updates Headlines