Sixty-six percent of adults will celebrate Halloween in 2013, spending an estimated $6.9 billion dollars on the holiday, down from $8 billion in 2012. Some people will go all-out, including dressing up their pets, while others will just hand out candy at their doors.
- Latest Updates
- About 15 UMWA leaders arrested at EPA hearings
- More than 5,000 coal supporters protest EPA rules
- US warns against traveling to Ebola-hit countries
- McDowell man arrested after allegedly exchanging pornographic images with teen girls
- Section of U.S. Route 52 renamed the ‘Dr. William Prudich Memorial Highway’
- Princeton man stands up for coal in Pittsburgh
- UPDATE: One man shot, another arrested, following altercation in Montcalm
One person shot following incident in Montcalm community
Shooting reported in Mercer County.
- Va-area artifacts vie for ’endangered’ designation
- Va. woman admits to concealing stepsister’s body
- More Latest Updates Headlines