Sixty-six percent of adults will celebrate Halloween in 2013, spending an estimated $6.9 billion dollars on the holiday, down from $8 billion in 2012. Some people will go all-out, including dressing up their pets, while others will just hand out candy at their doors.
- Latest Updates
- W.Va. sends abortion bill to governor
- Chemical-spill bill passes W.Va. legislature
- W.Va. legislature OK's $1,000 teacher pay raise
- Set clocks ahead for daylight saving time
- Oil slicks spotted in hunt for jet with 239 aboard
- W.Va. Senate OKs public breastfeeding
- W.Va. House gives counties power in meth fight
- W.Va. House moves bill to protect teacher planning
- W.Va. highway employee charged with lying to FBI
VIDEO: Michigan woman's death, mummified body hidden by auto-pay for six years
The mummified body of a Michigan woman was discovered in the backseat of her car approximately six years after her death. The body was only found after the bank that foreclosed on the home ordered work on the property.
- More Latest Updates Headlines