Sixty-six percent of adults will celebrate Halloween in 2013, spending an estimated $6.9 billion dollars on the holiday, down from $8 billion in 2012. Some people will go all-out, including dressing up their pets, while others will just hand out candy at their doors.
- Latest Updates
- U.S. vet Merrill Newman, 85, home from North Korea
- Highway officials offer tips on driving on ice
- Pearl Harbor ceremony marks bombing anniversary
- Musician opens coffee shop at Charleston market
- Va state police crime assistance app now available
- Fracking waste fills W.Va. landfills under new rule
- Gene therapy scores big wins against blood cancers
VIDEO: Plane tries to land sideways
An Emirates Boeing 777 plane tilted sideways as it tried to land at the Birmingham airport during strong wind gusts in the United Kingdom on Thursday.
- WVU research to examine natural gas fuel mix
- Experts urge feds to measure, pursue our happiness
- More Latest Updates Headlines