This is a way to be sure to win for best costume at your Halloween party! Check out these costumes that use your smartphone to make life-like images.
- Latest Updates
- 2 dead following house fire in W.Va.
Sheriff accused of lying about relationship with prostitute
The sheriff of Clark County, Ind., faces an eight-count federal indictment that accuses him of lying about paying a prostitute for a sex act and giving her a badge so that she could claim a discount rate at a hotel.
Spanx stretches into new territory with jeans, but promised magic is elusive
The Spanx empire of stomach-flattening, thigh-slimming, jiggle-reducing foundation garments has expanded to include what the brand promises is the mother of all body-shaping miracles: Spanx jeans.
Sharknado 2 set to attack viewers tonight
In the face of another "Sharknado" TV movie (the even-more-inane "Sharknado 2: The Second One," premiering Wednesday night on Syfy), there isn't much for a critic to say except to echo what the characters themselves so frequently scream when confronted by a great white shark spinning toward them in a funnel cloud:
- More than 2,000 rally for coal before EPA hearings
- Corbett, coal interests rally before EPA hearings
- Vacations, trips detailed at ex-governor’s trial
- Judge in W.Va. asked to delay gay marriage ruling
- 2 tornadoes occur on same day in West Virginia
- Deadline approaches for claims in W.Va. chem spill
- More Latest Updates Headlines