A student at Sandy Hook Elementary describes seeing a man handcuffed on the ground as he and classmates fled the school.
- Latest Updates
- US: W.Va. man sold turtles out of state
- Environmental group list top Va. 15 for pollution
- Dirty Girl Mud Run in Charleston canceled
- W.Va. couple face neglect charge in boy’s death
- W.Va. resort to hold public picnic for Saints
Wal-Mart to cut prices more aggressively in back-to-school push
Wal-Mart Stores plans to cut prices more aggressively during this year's back-to-school season and will add inventory to its online store as the chain battles retailers for student spending.
What we get wrong about millennials living at home
If the media is to be believed, America is facing a major crisis. "Kids," some age 25, 26, or even 30 years old, are living out of their childhood bedrooms and basements at alarmingly high numbers. The hand-wringing overlooks one problem: It's all overblown.
- Applications available for W.Va. bear gun season
- Va. Lottery warns consumers of lottery scams
- Search for hooded robber continues in Tazewell County
- More Latest Updates Headlines