An emergency official in Arizona says dangerous conditions and unpredictable weather caused the 'radical' behavior of a wildfire, resulting in the deaths of 19 elite firefighters on Sunday. The fire has destroyed about 200 homes.
- Latest Updates
Doctors to rate cost effectiveness of expensive cancer drugs
The world's largest organization of cancer doctors plans to rate the cost effectiveness of expensive oncology drugs, and will urge physicians to use the ratings to discuss the costs with their patients.
- Marathon suspect seeks dismissal of some charges
VIDEO: Toddler climbs into vending machine
A child is safe after climbing into and getting stuck inside a claw crane machine at a Lincoln, Neb., bowling alley Monday.
Allergies are the real midlife crisis
One of the biggest mysteries is why the disease comes and goes, and then comes and goes again. People tend to experience intense allergies between the ages of 5 and 16, then get a couple of decades off before the symptoms return in the 30s, only to diminish around retirement age.
- McAuliffe announces 500 jobs coming to central Va.
- Classes resume at high school rocked by stabbings
- All ’View’ co-hosts will salute Barbara Walters
- Frothy fun: dyeing Easter eggs in shaving cream
- Va. Tech pays US fines related to ’07 killings
- Rahall raises $324k in WVa’s 3rd; Jenkins, $194k
- More Latest Updates Headlines
- Doctors to rate cost effectiveness of expensive cancer drugs