A homeless hitchhiker, who goes by the name of Kai, saved the life of at least one person after the 6'4" 290 lb. driver of the vehicle he was in went berserk, slamming into one person and beating a nurse who tried to help the injured man. Kai, who says he doesn't know his last name or his age, grabbed a hatchet out of his gear and ran to the scene. "Smash, smash, smash," said Kai, describing how he knocked out the much larger man with the blunt side of his hatchet.
- Latest Updates
Wal-Mart to cut prices more aggressively in back-to-school push
Wal-Mart Stores plans to cut prices more aggressively during this year's back-to-school season and will add inventory to its online store as the chain battles retailers for student spending.
What we get wrong about millennials living at home
If the media is to be believed, America is facing a major crisis. "Kids," some age 25, 26, or even 30 years old, are living out of their childhood bedrooms and basements at alarmingly high numbers. The hand-wringing overlooks one problem: It's all overblown.
- Applications available for W.Va. bear gun season
- Va. Lottery warns consumers of lottery scams
- Search for hooded robber continues in Tazewell County
- Appeals court in Va. upholds health care subsidies
- Meningitis diagnosis prompted W.Va. clinic probe
- Tropical depression moving westward in Atlantic
- Planting in the Mercer Street Community Garden Tuesday July 22, 2014
- Law enforcement officers trainined in pseudoephedrine tracking
- More Latest Updates Headlines
- Wal-Mart to cut prices more aggressively in back-to-school push