A homeless hitchhiker, who goes by the name of Kai, saved the life of at least one person after the 6'4" 290 lb. driver of the vehicle he was in went berserk, slamming into one person and beating a nurse who tried to help the injured man. Kai, who says he doesn't know his last name or his age, grabbed a hatchet out of his gear and ran to the scene. "Smash, smash, smash," said Kai, describing how he knocked out the much larger man with the blunt side of his hatchet.
- Latest Updates
- Danville nips Bluefield in 12 innings
- Mariners run past Princeton
- Former Pro Bowler Bailey has lots to prove as a Saints newcomer
- Practice scenario nearly identical to real-life tunnel fire
- Cat Conti earns her stripes as football official
Trial in salmonella outbreak to start in Georgia
Three people accused of scheming to manufacture and ship salmonella-tainted peanuts that killed nine people, sickened more than 700 and prompted one of the largest food recalls in history are set to go to trial this week in south Georgia.
- Iraq war vet heads up Washington Redskins' special teams
Two transported from Route 460 wreck
Two people were transported to a Mercer County hospital following a two-vehicle wreck Sunday afternoon on U.S. Route 460 at the intersection with Willowbrook Road.
- PRINCETON POLICE DEPARTMENT July 17-23
- On 'Jeff Gordon Day,' driver wins fifth Indy race
- More Latest Updates Headlines