The Northern lights -- also known as the aurora borealis -- were spotted over Saint Cloud, Minn. and could been seen all the way south to Colorado.
- Latest Updates
- Va company reopening poultry processing facility
VIDEO: Napping man wakes alone, forgotten by airplane crew
A man flying from Louisiana to California fell asleep during his flight and awoke alone, locked on the airplane at the airport.
- Va. mom accused of leaving infant alone in car
- Mass. pension board settles Alpha Appalachia suit
- 286 W.Va. distracted driving citations since July
- Report: WV ranks 25th for student debt
- Cops: young newlyweds thrill killers
- No hugs allowed? Madison targets pro cuddlers
- Ukraine sees largest anti-govt protest since 2004
- Beckley couple works on to-do list of W.Va. sites
- More Latest Updates Headlines