While many are focused on the outcome of the presidential race on Election Night, Byron Pitts reports on another important battle between Republicans and Democrats for control over the U.S. Senate.
- Latest Updates
- W.Va. sends abortion bill to governor
- Chemical-spill bill passes W.Va. legislature
- W.Va. legislature OK's $1,000 teacher pay raise
- Set clocks ahead for daylight saving time
- Oil slicks spotted in hunt for jet with 239 aboard
- W.Va. Senate OKs public breastfeeding
- W.Va. House gives counties power in meth fight
- W.Va. House moves bill to protect teacher planning
- W.Va. highway employee charged with lying to FBI
VIDEO: Michigan woman's death, mummified body hidden by auto-pay for six years
The mummified body of a Michigan woman was discovered in the backseat of her car approximately six years after her death. The body was only found after the bank that foreclosed on the home ordered work on the property.
- More Latest Updates Headlines