On a story about two deputies being shot in West Virginia:
• First the sheriff, now this. I bet it was due to pillheads, they’re ruining our state — Chase G.
• Praying for them — Kari C.
• ... while the addicts are responsible for a lot of crimes they aren’t known to be violent. The majority of violent crimes are committed by someone who is mentally unstable. Can’t blame drug addicts for everything that goes wrong in the world :(( Debbie R.
On a story about who should have the authority to enact spay-neuter ordinances:
• We should have people lined up to get animals from the shelter instead of people lined up to drop off unwanted animals. Make everyone spay/neuter their pets, it’s called responsible pet ownership. Otherwise the unwanted are just put to death in the shelter and that is nothing but sad. Haven’t you people ever actually listened when Bob Barker told you everyday to spay/neuter your pets? You may not trust the government but you have to trust Bob Barker, unless you’re a hot model on the show — Joe H.
On a story about abandoned newborn twins:
• No good, but I’m sure there’s a couple somewhere who would love to adopt — Brian W.
• What in the world is happening? Hoping they are OK — Faye M.
• Maybe they couldn’t take care of the babies and thought the people would want them ... not saying it was right — Michelle L.
• That’s sad, however it’s better this person at least left them at someone’s home rather than in a trash can to die or killed them — Angel F.
• Glad the mom left them where they would be found. Some couple will adopt these babies and they will have a happy life — Jennifer G.
• Sad, but maybe for the best. Thank God she brought them to safety and didn’t hurt them like so many are doing these days — Angel H.
• She is probably a mom who doesn’t want anyone to know she’s pregnant. But she could have taken them to the hospital without question — Alicia P.