On Friday night’s Beaver-Graham game, and your favorite memories from games in the past:
• Favorite memories that Bluefield doesn’t disappoint me too often. Bluefield will take back the twin state’s trophy tonight. And add a win to the series total: 62-22-2 — Robert S.
• Mixed emotions here. I’m a graduate of Bluefield and my son is a senior on the G-man squad, so either way I’m a winner, just hoping for injury free football and great sportsmanship all around! — Mike T.
On a story about a search and the removal of animals at a local pet store:
• Thank you for the update! The public deserves to know the atrocities in this store — Keisha D.
• That is such depressing news. Wished you all would avoid putting news like that on the Internet. This ruins my day — Angie C.
• Seriously? Glad I only bought a goldfish from there. That’s nuts! — Alicia P.