On a story about a train derailment near Rock, with an aerial photo by Mel Grubb:
• Wow — Selina P.
• Oh my goodness — Simone T.
• Praying for them — Dot B.
• This is a mess! Hope they get this cleaned up quickly — Christopher B.
• Go Mel! — Marc P.
On a man who was fined $525 for refilling his soda:
• Pitiful — Christy C.
• If you don’t offer free refills, don’t have self-service fountain drinks. Not that difficult ... — Jeremy O.
• That’s stupid! They should have at least let him pay for the refill! — Alicia P.
• Wow, seriously. At least give the man the opportunity to pay first... — Tracy T.
• Craziest thing I’ve ever heard. Everything is all about money anymore ... — Shana F.
• Lol, shoplifting a refill. No wonder people feel intimidated instead of protected by the police ... — Chris S.
On if you have ever visited a local cave:
• PVMS visited Organ Cave in the fall. The historical significance was great — Jason U.
• Lost World Cave and Organ Cave are awesome! — Mary K.