On a story about the indictment of a Princeton man on child porn charges:
• That’s crazy! — Marie P.
• Sick! — Lawanda O.
On a poll question asking where you do the most shopping:
• I try to shop local as much as possible. However there are times that products are not available ... — Nancy B.
On if you think solar energy will replace coal:
• Considering how we consume it now, I doubt it will replace coal but using alternative energy can always be helpful if one source of energy is no longer used or unavailable. Plus the more we use alternative sources of energy, the better the chances of increasing other uses for that energy — Isaac P.
• Yes, it’s progress and it’s happening! — Dave H.
• Bluefield and the rest of West Virginia will die without coal — Aaron H.
• If it did China would have already done it. Take a look, they are opening a new coal-powered plant every three days. Yet we want to send all our energy overseas where it’s not regulated. We can use coal and make it clean too. But everyone is against the coal miners, everyone is against a little hard work and getting a little dirty ... — Greg B.
• If Germany can switch to solar power so can we. The United States is using up all of its natural resources and those cannot be replaced. We either switch to using the sun to power things or we can be without any power at all ... — Bev O.