On a story about dog food from a truck accident on the turnpike being donated to the Mercer County Animal Shelter:
• Great story! :) — Crystal J.
• Awesome — Dena M.
On a story about sea levels increasing due to global warming:
• Climate change is a more appropriate term — Bill S.
• Greatest con ever pulled is a more appropriate term — Steven T.
On a story about Nature’s Air-Conditioned City hitting 90 degrees on Tuesday:
• And in Princeton on my porch it read 100. Go figure — Rob B.
On a poll question asking how often you mow your grass:
• Whenever it isn’t raining — Scott C.
On whether or not smokers will pay more under Obamacare:
• Hope so, as well as drinkers — Casey J.
• As long as we are not on public assistance why should anybody care? It’s not your money being spent. Smoking and driving don’t kill like drinking and driving — Jenni G.
• Be careful. Today it is cigarettes, tomorrow it will be regular Coke/Diet Coke. Too much sugar, too much caffeine, artificial sweeteners, and the list goes on and on — Sharon C.
On if you agree with Rolling Stone magazine’s decision to put the Boston bombing suspect on the cover:
• To me it’s just glorifying a killer — Shirl M.
• It actually makes me rethink purchasing their magazine ... ever again — Carly M.
• Rolling Stone must have needed some severe attention, even if it is negative — Linda M.
• He should get no attention except bad attention — Sylvia R.
On how you feel about the increased number of police surveillance and other cameras:
• Thank you American citizens for being so unpredictable that the police don’t trust us — Derek Z.
• I don’t particularly like all the spying that can be done with them but if it decreases crimes, would I have to worry? I am not breaking any laws — Karen S.
• It reminds me of some dystopian Orwellian “1984” world. I’m afraid we are approaching a total surveillance state, where individual privacy is absent and government interference is rampant — Jarred C.