On a story about Obama unveiling a $500 million gun control package:
• Instead of getting us out of debt? — Shane B.
• Yeah, let’s waste $500 million more dollars — Marcel A.
• Spend $500 million on something worthwhile, my guns are already controlled. My trigger finger is functioning just fine — JB B.
• Way to fix the debt! Spend, spend, spend! — Cherie A.
• Yayyyy! Just what our kids and grandkids need, more debt — Sadie K.
• Why hasn’t this idiot been impeached yet? People wanted Clinton gone for a lot less — Jaimie D.
• Until there is a one term limit for all politicians, I blame the people who support our current electoral system — Jeff S.
• Presidents do not appropriate revenue and they do not borrow money — Bill M.
On the worst snowstorm you remember, and what local road you hate traveling most during inclement weather?
• I dislike Athens road! Especially from Dr. Lane’s through to Grace Christian Church — Jessica M.
• 1993, I think. Waist-deep snow! — Karen H.
• 1996 — Robin H.
• The April 1993 storm — Jinger U.
• Blizzard of 1993 ... I lived in Berwind — Jaime R.
• December of 2009 when the snow fell so fast and accumulated quickly — Melissa R.
• Definitely 1993 — Eric C.
• ’93 and 2009 were equally dreadful in their own respects — Jessica T.
• My least favorite road to drive is anywhere outside of Princeton or Bluefield. It’s like they forget other people exist ... — Sarah K.
• Route 52 is always bad in the winter — Mae M.
On a poll question asking how much snow is too much snow for you:
• No snow is too much as long as we don’t lose power! — Angela G.
• Over the bumpers on my Jeep — Tim H.
• Any that causes power outages — Sherry B.
• More than 12 inches — Roger N.
• Any snow is too much for me. I’m not a winter person. LOL — Liz D.