On a story about Bluefield planning to expand its border for future economic development:
• Good job Greg Shrewsbury and Jim Ferguson! Way to hit the ground running! — Lecia S.
On a story about a Texas teen who killed his mother and sister, and an audio recording of the 911 call:
• This is very disturbing — Jennifer Y.
• Wow! Chilling. And in my neck of the woods. God help us all — Sherri B.
On a story about a man dying shortly after winning a roach-eating contest in Florida, and a question asking if there is a prize big enough to spur you to eat an insect:
• A Mustang, maybe — Don Z.
• I’d eat bugs for a car. But first, grinding them up into paste would be preferable to crunching into one — Derek Z.
• I don’t know, but “Fear Factor” built a whole show around such stupidity — Pam T.
• No — Charlene L.