On a story about a 95-car pileup on Interstate 77 near Fancy Gap, Va., that claimed three, injured 25 more:
• Condolences to the victims’ families — Michael F.
• Prayers are with the families — Mary M.
• God bless all the family members who lost someone in this horrible vehicle pileup — Teresa M.
• An Easter Sunday that started out wonderful at my sister’s in Durham, N.C. Then coming home the worst wreck, pileup that I have ever seen. I thank God we were northbound. The interstate was closed in both directions so we stayed at the rest area/welcome center on the VA/NC line for almost 3 hours. ... Karen P.
On a story announcing the lineup for the 2013 Second Chance Rocks the Two Virginias Concert:
• Shooter Jennings!! — Michael W.
• Such a great fundraiser for a great cause, but I’m obviously old or “something” because I don’t recognize any of those names — Nancy B.
• I can’t wait for it. Sounds like some (great) singers coming this June — Jim S.
• Why does Second Chance rock? There are no rock bands — Rodney H.
• Shooter Jennings rocks, but I’ve never heard of the other ones — Michael W.
• Looks like the word “rocks” needs to be removed from the concert title — Tim H.
On a story about National Geographic recognizing the Hatfield-McCoy Trail as a top 10 spring tourist destination:
• That is some good positive news for McDowell County and southern WV — Hobert C.
On a story about a traffic stop by the Princeton Police Department netting more than 700 pills and cash:
• Great job by the police to get all these dealers off the streets — Steven M.
• Way to be on the ball! — Karen P.
• Thank you Princeton Police Department and drug task force for what you do day in and day out ... Be safe out there — Irene C.